Maintenance and check work on lifting equipment plays a decisive role in addressing safety issues at work, these aspects are becoming increasingly relevant due both to the cultural growth of companies, managers and administrators, and to the acknowledgement of new laws and regulations of EU bodies as well as those belonging to the Italian state. Regardless of the area of activity, whether it’s industrial or civil, naval or steel, both in the construction and in any other sector, being able to entrust this delicate activity to expert lifting companies and qualified technicians is the ideal choice both to respond to legal obligations and in order to be able to serenely manage any other commitment.
With extra care, like previously stated, we offer a range of services concerning (by way of example only):
• Under-hook equipment such as slings and steel rope tie rods and chain; bands and round polyester ropes; hooks, shackles, eyebolts etc.;
• Steel ropes;
• Clamps and lifting hoists;
• Personal protective equipment;
Through such activities:
• Equipment inventory;
• Visual and dimensional checks;
• Invasive liquids;
• Magnetoscopic tests;
• Tensile tests on calibrated test bench with capacity up to 1650 kN;
• Tensile strength on samples for mechanical characteristics’ determination.
• Certification and/or Testing of materials in the presence of IACS Classification Bodies.
Our mission is to protect and safeguard, through a relationship characterized by extreme transparency, punctuality and reliability, the safety of our Customers by making the process of identification of the equipment we ourselves subject to evaluation, verification and check activities simple and immediate.